curl-and-php

Re: Posting with an automatic hidden post

From: Pierre Danjou <123biwei_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:36:07 +0800

Dear Andrey, Daniel and Collen,
Thanks a lot for your help and response...

Actually you were right and I was totally wrong!!!

After 2 weeks of total headheack, I just figured out that my code was wrong.

I was fetching the key on the form page and posting at the same adress!!!!
I should have fetch the key on the form adress BUT post on the form
action="" page..

So simple!!! ANd it works perfectly.
I was too obstinate thinking that curl was reloading the page unecessary.

Thanks again,

BEST.

2009/2/5 Colleen R. Dick <platypus_at_proaxis.com>

> Doesn't the 2nd curl_exec reload the page in order to
> know where to POST command when it goes to the url thereby refreshing
> and changing the key?
>
> NO.

Pierre Danjou
123biwei_at_gmail.com