curl-and-php

Re: Posting with an automatic hidden post

From: Colleen R. Dick <platypus_at_proaxis.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 12:28:33 -0800

I am not sure what you are really trying to accomplish but it sounds
like you are scraping a key out of a 3rd party site. If all you want to
do is automatically post to the site then you would just post the key
that it generated for you, along with whatever data you want. You don't
have to return the result, it will all happen on the backend, server to
server. if the objective is to make that third party site do
something. However that key might be based on the session or hostname
or something and it might be put there precisely to deter automatic
posting. It depends on what the processing checks with the key. If you
can explain a little better what your goal is for this exercise and post
your code maybe I can help more.