curl-and-php

Re: Re: curl_multi does not processing multiple cURL handles in para

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:08:01 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008, V. Simsive wrote:

>> 35. Both SOCKS5 and SOCKS4 proxy connections are done blocking, which is very
>> bad when used with the multi interface.

> Regarding to the bug, since it is known to libcurl's developers when they
> are going to fix it?

We're all volunteer hackers working on what we think is fun and/or important.
This bug has been in libcurl since many years and apparently not many people
think it is important enough to fix. Personally I never use SOCKS so I don't
care much either.

So, no there's no time frame for this to be fixed. Just as no bugs in libcurl
have any fixed time frames for fixing.

This is a fine opportunity for you to step forward and help us get this fixed!