curl-and-php

Re: Using Curl to send and recieve an xml file to a password protected URL

From: Michael Horowitz <michael_at_yourcomputerconsultant.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:20:46 -0400

The amazon description doesn't mention xm

http://www.amazon.com/Webbots-Spiders-Screen-Scrapers-Developing/dp/1593271204/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205518710&sr=8-1

Is that part of the book. It looks interesting

Michael Horowitz
Your Computer Consultant
http://yourcomputerconsultant.com
561-394-9079