curl-and-php

Re: connection not resuming

From: Mads Martin Joergensen <mmj_at_mmj.dk>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 13:37:27 +0100

* Mads Martin Joergensen <mmj_at_mmj.dk> [Mar 04. 2008 08:42]:
> So what to do? Is there a curl option to tune it to time out? Do I have

What curl option would be the correct to set, if I want curl to timeout
if it's been waiting n seconds on a server reply?

The generic timeout option is the only one I see, and that one might
kill a slow download lasting 15 minutes.

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic