curl-and-php

Re: Delete documents in lotus domino web-server

From: Trond <trond_at_keyex.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:22:27 +0100

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I did not have the access to install
such a tool but after a lot of googling I figured out that I should
change part of the path to ($Sent) since it is a valid view. After that
the documents successfully got deleted. I don't know why it worked in
explorer and not in CULR but since the problem is no more I don't plan
to figure it out.

/Sincerely Trond