curl-and-php

Where can I get curl-devel?

From: Richard Draucker <rd_at_traceli.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:27:47 -0500

Can anyone tell me where to get curl-devel, an rpm for CentOS4 or source would be fine?

I need to upgrade a CentOS4 server from curl_7.12 to curl_7.16. I have the curl_7.16 source. But, when I tried removing curl_7.12 it whined about dependency for curl-devel_7.12.

So, even though curl_7.16 compiled just fine, I assume I need curl-devel_7.16 for curl_7.16 to work correctly. However, I'm unable to find it anywhere. Even the rpm servers (rpmfind.net), don't seem to have it for RHEL4 or CentOS4.

Thanks
Richard