curl-and-php

RE: curl_exec() dies intermittently

From: Luke Painter <Luke.Painter_at_talis.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:26:12 +0100

> What libcurl version is this? libcurl is supposed to always return no
sooner than the given > timeout time...

I've seen hanging behaviour but only when I set the length in the header
(which Daniel subsequently told me not to), even with the timeout set.

Book your free place now at Talis Insight 2007 www.talis.com/insight
Find out more about Talis at www.talis.com
Shared InnovationTM

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.

Talis Information Ltd is a member of the Talis Group of companies and is registered in England No 3638278 with its registered office at Knights Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YB.