curl-and-php

Re: how to get the last fetched URL

From: Natasha Trovaldo <scriptsbible_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 14:45:29 +0500

Hi

I am trying this code finally
//////////////////////////////////////
$ch = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,$url);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, $agent);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_REFERER, $reffer);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, $cookie);
 curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, $cookie);
    $urll = curl_getinfo($ch,CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL);
 $result = curl_exec ($ch);

 echo $result;

 curl_close ($ch);

 echo "URL: $urll";

============================

now there is one problem, the url it shows as the last fetched url is in
fact the local site url which i call from cURL which is like

domain.com?siteid=integerid

this url is not my target because this redirects to the real site i want
that url to which it redirects e.g when you browse a url like

domain.com?siteid=integerid

it will redirect to another site.. i am using this url in my cURL session
and trying to find the recent URL but my code is returning this
domain.com?siteid=integerid

can anyone help please?

Natasha,
Free PHP Scripts Directory