curl-and-php

trouble logging in

From: haroon ahmad <haroon_at_fastcreators.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:22:18 +0500

 first of all i didnt ask for spoon-feeding you are mixing my email with
other fellow's email. secondly I had mentioned clearly that I can work with
php, cURL and I know how crawler works this is why I am attempting to make
it, i have made it by now successfully by the way, I wanted to get an idea
about browsing site in different levels. What else should I post here? when
I have a parse error in my code and you can point me to put a semi-colon in
some line?

dear if this is how you want to answer the questions in this mailing list
then i can answer all of them in three lines...