curl-and-php

Re: trouble logging in

From: haroon ahmad <haroon_at_fastcreators.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:04:13 +0300

Dear Richard,

I just read your this email after replying your previous one about upgrading
the mailing list to make it a much more rich features web experience.

And unfortunately your reply to MY QUESTION is rediculous in this mail as it
was in your previous email.

First thing I want to make here is that I was expecting respected Daniel to
reply to your previous message about upgrading mailing list but I am not
sure why didn't he reply to that. Trust me I have no interest in upgrading
this mailing list to a rich and ace web application for FREE, and please be
awared that I might be more expensive developer than you. You are the second
person discouraging the upgrading and pointing directly towards me therefore
I have decided to step back and I am not going to upgrading this mailing
list to anything better live with whatever you have.

now about crawler and ajax question, please tell me something new. I also
know what is ajax and what is crawler dont answer my question with a stupid
explanation. I asked you the guideline to make an aeroplane and you are
telling me it has two wings one engine and it needs petrol to fly now make
it.. come on be wiser...

if you are not getting something please do not reply and dont act like you
know everything and I dont want to start any long emailing-argument with you
too.

Thanks for your FREE TIME TO ANSWER MY TWO EMAILS