curl-and-php

RE: trouble logging in

From: Richard Lynch <ceo_at_l-i-e.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:23:01 -0500 (CDT)

You may be missing the tree for the forest...

If the expected headers aren't matching up in a big way, just start
with the FIRST mis-match and try to fix that.

Everything else that follows could be a direct result of that first
mis-match...

And even if it's not, you just keep attacking the first one as it
crops up and keep at it until they are all done.

Oftentimes, though, you do end up killing a whole BUNCH of differences
with a single "fix" and what looked like an enormous problem at first
turns out to be a handful of issues you fixed.

On Tue, August 14, 2007 4:01 pm, fbsd2 wrote:
> So what would it cost me to get you to complete my script so it works?

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch
Yeah, I get a buck. So?