curl-and-php

RE: Digest Authentication in php curl

From: Luke Painter <Luke.Painter_at_talis.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:02:45 +0100

From: curl-and-php-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se
[mailto:curl-and-php-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On Behalf Of Luke Painter
Sent: 15 August 2007 23:56
To: curl-and-php_at_cool.haxx.se
Subject: Digest Authentication in php curl

Hello,

I'm trying to use curl for digest authentication but I'm getting
timeouts. Is it possible to use php curl for digest authentication? I
followed a thread about digest authentication for the c api so I know
it's available in the library directly.

Here's what I'm trying to post:

<?php
$rdfXML = '<rdf:RDF
xmlns:cs="http://purl.org/vocab/changeset/schema#">
  <rdf:Description rdf:nodeID="cs">
    <rdf:type
rdf:resource="http://purl.org/vocab/changeset/schema#ChangeSet" />
    <cs:subjectOfChange
rdf:resource="http://api.talis.com/stores/list-tenants-dev/items/1188131
118062" />
    <cs:createdDate>2007-08-15T23:35:27Z</cs:createdDate>
    <cs:creatorName>Anonymous</cs:creatorName>
    <cs:changeReason>Cos I said so!</cs:changeReason>
    <cs:addition rdf:nodeID="rem1" />
  </rdf:Description>
  <rdf:Description rdf:nodeID="rem1">
    <rdf:type
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Statement" />
    <rdf:subject
rdf:resource="http://api.talis.com/stores/list-tenants-dev/items/1188131
118062" />
    <rdf:predicate
rdf:resource="http://schemas.talis.com/2006/recordstore/schema#tenant"
/>
    <rdf:object
rdf:resource="http://api.talis.com/stores/list-tenants-dev/items/1186808
840136" />
  </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>';

$lengh = strlen($rdfXML);

$headers[] = 'Accept: */*';
$headers[] = 'Content-Type: application/rdf+xml; charset=utf-8';
$headers[] = "Content-Length: $lengh";

$poster = curl_init('api.talis.com/stores/list-tenants-dev/meta');

curl_setopt($poster, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, TRUE);
curl_setopt($poster, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 2);
curl_setopt($poster, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 60);
curl_setopt($poster, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $headers );
curl_setopt($poster, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);
curl_setopt($poster, CURLOPT_USERPWD, 'zephyrapp:uh45k89ruw');
curl_setopt($poster, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_DIGEST);
curl_setopt($poster, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, 'POST');
curl_setopt($poster, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $rdfXML);

$raw_response = curl_exec($poster);

echo $raw_response;

curl_close($poster);
?>

Thanks,
Luke

Book your free place now at Talis Insight 2007 www.talis.com/insight

Find out more about Talis at www.talis.com <http://www.talis.com/>

Shared InnovationTM

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be
those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and
any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of
the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then
please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this
e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.

Talis Information Ltd is a member of the Talis Group of companies and is
registered in England No 3638278 with its registered office at Knights
Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YB.

P.s. I've used the command line curl and it works, i.e. the entry to the
web data store is seen.

Book your free place now at Talis Insight 2007 www.talis.com/insight
Find out more about Talis at www.talis.com
Shared InnovationTM