curl-and-php

Re: curl-and-php Digest, Vol 24, Issue 8

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:53:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Dave Fobare wrote:

Please don't top-post and please don't screw up the subject. If you intend to
write mails to this list you should *really* consider not using the digest
mode of delivery...

> On iehttpheaders: I haven't been able to get the addon to work on multiple
> machines. If there is a Firefox equivalent, I'll give it a try.

Livehttpheaders. It would've taken you less than 10 seconds to figure that
out yourself on any search engine.

> The suggested snippet below did not help. I did implement a number of
> suggestions on the CURL page at php.net.

"did not help" is not a very good description of what happens or not.

> And I also added the following snippet to enable cookies on Windows:

And you did this before you first loaded the form page and then posted to it
with the cookies you got when you loaded that first page?

You should consider spelling out with more details what you've tried, what
happens and exactly what headers that you send and receive etc. The more
details we get from you, the more likely it is that we can help.