curl-and-php

wrong library somewhere - segmentation fault

From: ahlist <ahlist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 11:13:10 -0400

Hello,

I have several servers running the same php + curl script. One server
was recently rebuilt and the script started seg faulting.

I'm trying to find what the difference is in the two machines.

When retrieving an SSL url from curl from inside php, the script segfaults.

I can get SSL urls from the curl command line without problem.

I've verified that all curl and openssl related files are identical on
the two machines.

Can anyone recommend any other libs that are likely being loaded that
could cause the problem?

Thanks!