curl-and-php

Re: Unable to post to ASP.NET page

From: <ananth.narasimhan_at_quantipro.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:44:21 -0700 (PDT)

I am getting redirected to the error page and the final output is not
displayed. The query is long because of the viewstring option. I am able
to submit the same HTML form and get a reply.

Is there a limit to the CURL request in terms of size ?

AN

which error?
my guess is that the request is too long