curl-and-php

Re: curl, asp.net and login forms

From: Daniel Vrabioiu <danyvip_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:05:02 +0300

On 6/9/06, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Daniel Vrabioiu wrote:
>
> > Ok, what do you mean by plain normal POST?
> >
> > $postData = "username=someuser&password=somepass&submit=Sign in"
>
> Yes, but with the data correctly URL encoded of course.

I adjusted it to match the browser's but still doesnt work.. It says that I
must enable cookies..
After auditing all my code I discovered that you were right..

I mean, they've change some settings in the asp.net server not allowing it
to accept multi-part anymore .. that's for security concerns I suppose..
then, trying to ressurect my app I've tried an endless set of configurations
and I commented at a point in the code the cookiejar option at the login
request.. and it doesnt work without it cause I destroy the object after
every curl_exec.. Now everything works fine..

By the way, is it safe to use the same object (without unset()) for several
requests?

--
danyvip