curl-and-php

Re: need help with playing with a .net service

From: Michael Hamson <mhamson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:02:49 +0300

actually.. you are totally correct.. I think my mind has been overly
exhausted. This is a NuSOAP request for help... in dealing with the
service. not sure why I was seeking help here.... again sorry.

-Michael

On 25 Feb 2006, at 00:56, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Michael Hamson wrote:

> $client = new soapclient('https://webservices.domain.net/service.asmx?
> WSDL', true,
> $proxyhost, $proxyport, $proxyusername, $proxypassword);

This list is about PHP/CURL and I didn't spot a single detail in your
post or
log that I could recognize from the PHP/CURL stuff I've seen in the
past...

--
   Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support: http://haxx.se/
curl.html