curl-and-php

Re: PHP5 / cURL segfaults with SSL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:49:38 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Kris Starkey wrote:

> If I try to open a connection, I get the following error in my apache error
> log as soon as it hits the curl_exec() command: [Mon Nov 28 10:16:22 2005]
> [notice] child pid 7520 exit signal Segmentation fault (11).

Any chance you can pinpoint the location of the segfault? Apache + PHP +
PHP/CURL + libcurl make up quite an insane amount of code. Just knowing that
it goes wrong somewhere in there is not helping much.

Personally, I think you should write up a complete PHP example source code
that repeats the problem and then you submit all that and all info in a bug
report to the PHP project (mark it CURL related).