curl-and-php

Re: site login problem with PHP + cURL (Email Change Auto-Reply)

From: Uuit3 Uuit3 <Uuit3_at_unisa.ac.za>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:31:23 +0200

Thank you for your email. This is a message to inform you that my email will be permanently changed to andrew_at_intetech.co.za from
1st of December 2005.

Stay blessed and in the Lord
Andrew Adar

>>> curl-and-php 11/26/05 22:26 >>>

I'm adding additional bounty to my problem for anyone who can help me fix
it.

I'll send you a Rio Cali Sport 256 MB MP3 player - new in box. Comes with
the sport ear buds, arm strap, few other accessories. You can google it for
the details of it. Great for a stocking stuffer or as an extra gadget for
kicks (as if we all dont have enough). =D

To restate the problem for those that have forgotten, one server is working
(win 2k, other is not win 2k3) - same code, same versions of everything.
I've created a page for you to view the code / the verbose data / the
phpInfo() for the two servers. Its a script to auto-login to a site - not
particularly yahoo, the problem occurs with all cookie based logins, so
using this yahoo script as an example. Again, the win2k server ==IS==
working with that code - so its dosent appear to be a code issue.

You can view the debug information here : http://70.84.198.254/index.html

thanks again,

Nate Nielsen
nnielsen_at_cfgod.com