curl-and-php

Re: HTTP Basic auth (was Re: debugging PHP-CURL code)

From: Colleen R. Dick <platypus_at_proaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:58:30 -0800

The example I posted yesterday and the day before has
CURLOPT_USERPWD in it. Obviously I have the uid/pw x'd out but it's
really simple. If you give it a valid ht domain userid/password then
you can get the page. That was never the issue with my script. And I
have since solved the issue I was having
with that script. even though nobody on this list responded to my
email.