curl-and-php

site login problem with PHP + cURL

From: Nate Nielsen <nnielsen_at_cfgod.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 06:06:05 -0600

I'm having a serious issue i am desparately in need of some help with.

The php code is exactly the same, the php version is the same (same
files even), the php.ini is the same (except drive letters), the curl
version is exactly the same (libcurl/7.14.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8 zlib/1.2.3). The
only difference is that one server is Win2k and the other is Win2003 (and
of course one is working and other is not).

Now it is very clear that something different is happening on the two
different servers. I've created a page to list the phpInfo() data, the code
that is being run, and the VERBOSE information outputted by cURL.

You can view the information here : http://70.84.198.254/index.html

You can see from looking at the verbose information that something is
definitely happening differently on the dev/working server.

I'm putting a bounty on this issue. If you can help me fix this, 6
months of free hosting on one of my dedicated (you choose US or Germany)
based server (with your own IP). If you dont need/want hosting, I'll give
you some cash. Up to you.

Any help is greatly GREATLY appreciated (and rewarded)!!

Thanks again,

Nate Nielsen
nnielsen_at_cfgod.com