curl-and-php

Re: debugging PHP-CURL code

From: <perquin_at_yuplounge.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 04:18:38 -0500

iehttpheaders is free and gives a lot of information about
the headers send and received.

good luck, of give some code.

Willem
On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:38:29 +0200
  Andrey Kravchuk <dushik_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm stuck with implementing a feature in my application
>with CURL. It worked fine when I tested it like raw
>fsockopen()...fwrite(), but it doesn't work now. Of
>course you are not here to help me with my code, the only
>thing I wanted to know is there a way to see what CURL
>actually sends to server as a HTTP request? That would be
>a great help.

Yuplounge
Nr1 in Zoekmachineoptimalisatie en websitepromotie.
Jan van Brakelplantsoen 4
2253 TD Voorschoten
perquin_at_yuplounge.nl
www.yuplounge.nl