curl-and-php

Re: upload filename

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:47:13 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Martin Sarsale wrote:

> Is it possible to set the filename of an uploaded file using curl-php?

I supposes this "upload" you refer to is a HTTP multipart formpost?

That part is indeed even more undocumented than other PHP/CURL areas. libcurl
itself can do it, but I don't think the PHP/CURL binding exposes that power.

> And what about the file data?

The same goes for that.

> I would love to be able to set the file data from a variable, instead of
> curl reading it from a file.

"Someone" should rewrite/fix the formpost API for PHP/CURL.