curl-and-php

Re: CURL : question

From: Emmanuel Forgues <Emmanuel.Forgues_at_e-forgues.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:01:50 +0100

Dear Daniel,

>> With this code the result is : Code 200 Ok
>> but no data after ...
>
> Nothing at all? Does a browser get data when doing the same request? If
> you use LiveHTTPHeaders, see what the browser does and try to mimic that.

with LiveHTTPHeaders, I have the data correctly.
        auth 401 Authentication Required
        WWW-authenticate: Basic realm="blahblah" ---> Basic Auth

The answer of my browser is :
        Authhentication: Basic XXXXXXXXXXXXXX==

and after that, the data are get from the server.

>> If I trying the url used directly, after authentication I have the web
>> Page with the data.
>
> You mean you retry the exact same request a second time and then it works?

If I trying to reach the equipment with my browser whitout CURL/PHP it's
works after the authentication.
But with CURL/PHP, after the authentication .. nothing at all.

Manu