curl-and-php

Re: remote file upload to remote ftp server

From: dynamite media <dynamitemedia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:56:30 -0500

ok well i guesss im not making myself clear here and as well i was asking if something like this was possible not asking you to write it as i just had these quick ideas.

i am trying to get a url form another page , maybe www.mysite.com/fun.wmv  or www.mysite.com/fun.exe   or ftp://name:passwrd@mysite.com/fun.wmv and upload it to my ftp sever.

so i thought that curl did something like this as it will fetch the URL either FTP or Http and then upload it to my ftp server or one of choice.

and was wondering if using PHP i could enter these variables to do so.  if i can do it then i will start working on it or pay you to do it. but wanted to know if this is possible.

i need this for all the vidoe file si have hosted in different spots online and send them to my windows media serve rprovider,and a script like this will save me a ton of time, downloading and then uploadinmg again.

it will go remote file to remote server.

how much would a script like this cost me?   can you email me direct

Thank you
Yunuen Hernandez