curl-and-php

RE: curl-and-php Digest, Vol 3, Issue 10

From: Josh McKenney <joshm_at_stateoforegon.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:21:53 -0800

Daniel,

>The "no key" part being the key (no pun intended). You should set the path
>your private key as well (and the key for it).

You mentioned the private key... However, when I put the exact same code
onto my 1and1.com hosting account, it works fine. Does that mean that
1and1.com has the private key and curl sees it automatically? That couldn't
be... right?

again: here's the code I'm trying to run... The only part that doesn't work
is the CURLOPT_SSLCERT:

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,"https://api.sandbox.paypal.com/2.0/");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSLCERT, $sslcertpath);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $SOAPrequest);

curl_exec ($ch);
if (curl_error($ch))
   printf("Error %s: %s", curl_errno($ch), curl_error($ch));
curl_close ($ch);

The error:
Error 58: unable to use client certificate (no key found or wrong pass
phrase?)

Thanks in advance for any more advice.

Josh