curl-and-php

Re[2]: Oh how I love curl and PHP together...

From: Mickael Maddison <mikelists_at_silverservers.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:12:39 -0800

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. I've compiled and installed curl-7.15.0 from
source into /usr/local/curl using ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/curl

Then I started fresh with PHP 4.4.1 and set --with-curl=/usr/local/curl

The client had defined the path to curl in their fedex module, and
unfortunately, I did not have access to their admin console to see
that until today. Once I removed that defined path and allowed PHP
handle it internally, voila... it works.

I suspect this error was the fedex shipping module's fault and the
module's current settings and had nothing to do with PHP/Curl itself.

--
Best regards,
 Mickael