curl-and-php

Re: help me explain PHP/CURL

From: Simon Yorkston <simon_at_ice.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 22:53:36 +1000

As someone with no bias on this issue - I can assure you, php.net/curl
is pretty ugly, from a user's point of view, and def. from a reference
point of view.
For example - all the curl options are listed, but only the data type
they accept is hyperlinked.

If you want to see what an option does, you have to magically find your
way to the curl_setopt page, and then finding the option in a table :)

That annoys me endlessly ;)

Simon