curl-and-php

Analyzing cookies

From: David Renström <davren-2_at_student.ltu.se>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 14:48:08 +0100

Hi,

I'm new on this list, so please forgive me if this has been asked
before. However, I want my script to analyze cookies that have been
set when it processed a webpage. I then want the script to pass these
cookies on to the Web browser. I can't find a cURL function to list
cookies, so my question is whether I have to open and read the text
file accomplish what I've described, or if there's another way.

Regards,
/David R.