curl-and-php

double headers when doing NTLM auth

From: Martin Sarsale <martin.sarsale_at_stracienta.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:53:36 -0300

Dear all:
I've found that, when using NTLM authentication I get double headers in
the response: the first is the 401 and the 2nd is the 200.
IE:

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:44:53 GMT

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:44:53 GMT
Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0

How can I know how many headers are being returned?
As Im receiving this headers duplicated on every request, Im using this*
to get just the 2nd header and the body, but I would like something more
stable.

* $this->incoming_payload =
substr($this->incoming_payload,strpos($this->incoming_payload,"\r\n\r\n")+4);