curl-and-php

php curl login problem

From: pagux dev <pagux.dev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:39:47 -0400

Hi List,
         Recently I came to know abt curl and I want to implement a
curl based sigle signon solution for my company . My company uses lots
of Open source software like CRM (SugarCrm), CMS (typo3) and groupware
like php groupware .
I need to develop Single Signon solution where as soon employees login
ther are auto logged in into all web sites like sugar crm (their login
ID and password is picked from a db)

I wrote some scripts after looking at headers from live headers
(mozilla extension ), even though i am able to log in but after that
it simple doesnt work when I click on option ...i get session time not
valid, etc

Is curl suitable for single sign on solution I mentioned above ? will
it work on all websites?

Pl guide me

rgds,
Pagux Dev