curl-and-php

Re: curl_multi_init() ??

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:07:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, Ben Periton wrote:

> Im trying to get PHP5 and curl to check multiple TCP ports at once using
> curl_multi_init()
>
> This works fine, but im stuck on how to return the status of each individual
> request?

In pure libcurl, you use curl_multi_info_read() once one or more transfers
have completed, to get the individual status codes.

But I have no idea how this function is implmented in PHP as the docs is
somewhat "opaque": "This function is currently not documented; only the
argument list is available."

> Does anyone have any examples of this, or where I can find some docs on it.

I don't know any example and there is apparently no docs.

I suggest you confront the PHP team. Or read the code for the PHP/CURL to
attempt to figure it out.

There are libcurl examples and libcurl docs for these functions, but they
won't be what you need since the PHP interface doesn't match the C interface
that closely.