curl-and-php

Re: Re: Post Form id

From: Kirk Hedden <khedden_at_treefrogcreations.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:30:15 -0400

Whether or not the page uses javascript is irrelevant. The page sends an
http request the same way regardless. Yes, the javascript uses the form id,
but typical http posting does not. Don't guess at what it's sending, use
FireFox with the LiveHTTPHeaders extension to see exactly what is being
posted and use that as your guide.

The GET trick should also tell you. If you use that data as your guide, it
should work. If not, there is some other problem.

Nick's suggestion looks correct based off of the form:

> curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
> "var1=1&var2=2&var3=3&button=push");

If none of these things work, then there is some other problem, not the
posted data.

Kirk