curl-and-php

handling single session between multiple executions

From: Tommaso Trani <trani_at_softwareplanet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:00:22 +0200

Hello,
  I would like to handle a curl connection between multiple executions of my
php script.
For example I make a login to a private area (with curl) and then I wont
make some action in this area.
I would like to make just one time the login, than save the curl session
informations in a cookie, file or php session. So I can get this info
between multiple executions of my php script avoiding to make again the
login.

Is it possible? I've tried to store the resource returned by curl_init in a
sessions, but, of course, this way doesn't work because it's a resource and
not a structured variable (I've tried using serialize, but it's a resource
and doesn't work).

Could you help me?

Thanks
Tom