curl-and-php

Re: curlopt_cookiejar - curlopt_cookiefile

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:32:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Christian Fanzott wrote:

> is it possible that there are problems with the cookie handling?

We've made no less than six releases since your version of libcurl. I haven't
checked, but I'm pretty sure at least one of the many bugfixes have been
related to cookies.

In other words: yes.

> is it possible to simulate the ability of using scripts by sending parameter
> within the header?

I don't understand. What "ability of using scripts" are you talking about?

The site most likely asks you to enable cookies because your script (or
libcurl) failed to send a mandatory cookie in the request.

I need heaps of more details in order to even start to track this problem
down, if it remains in the latest libcurl.