curl-and-php

Do I need a new version of php_curl.dll?

From: Lucas <lucas_at_royalblue.info>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:33:41 +0200

I'm looking at the folllowing problem. Every time i execute my php/curl script
that includes this line :

[php]

curl_setopt($c, CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH, CURLAUTH_NTLM);

[/php]

Apache returns :

PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH - assumed
'CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH' in C:\\phpWeb\\t3.php on line 15
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLAUTH_NTLM - assumed 'CURLAUTH_NTLM'
in C:\\phpWeb\\t3.php on line 15

As I searched on the web, i found that maybe the php_curl.dll file is of a later
version than the last version of curl. Also curl_easy_setopt() functions are
not included.

Do I have to compile a new dll ? Or can I solve this an other way ?
I allready tried the numeric version of CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH

Thanx