curl-and-php

ebay_login.php Example

From: S K <creativename000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:45:42 -0400

I am trying to learn how to log in to pages using curl and PHP, and tried to
use the ebay example:

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/examples/?ex=ebay_login.php

...but I am unable to make the ebay login script example work. eBay gives me
an "The browser you are using is rejecting cookies" error. Note that I am
changing the cookie path to:
$cookie_file_path = "tmp";

I receive the error even when the permissions for this directory are set to
777. I've also tried it with the path tmp\cookie, with and without a file
"cookie" with 777 permissions already present. curl is enabled on the server
and the PHP version is 4.3.3.

Any help would be appreciated. If I am giving incomplete information let me
know. Thank you :)

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles