curl-and-php

Install Curl on Windows ....

From: Christian Ista <ml_at_cista.be>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:30:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm trying to install Curl on Windows with the following specifications :
- Windows XP SP1
- PHP 4.3.4
- Nossl
- IIS 5.1

I read on the internet, I have :
- install php_curl.dll
- remove the comment in php.ini to have that : extension=php_curl.dll

I found the dll on the internet because I didn't find it on curl website.

No when I call a php page, I have this error :
"Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_curl.dll' - The specified module could not be found"

I tried to install the dll in some place but I have the same error all the time.

Could you help me ?

Thanks,

Christian,