curl-and-php

Re: Form Post in php with cURL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:55:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, PDQ wrote:

> I am trying to implement the form below using cURL & php, expecting a list
> of jobs returned. The one thing I dont understand is the form 'action' it
> appears to be a directory instead of a script or cgi because there is no
> extension at the end of 'JobSearch'. Regardless the form below works but the
> cURL right below it doesnt, the cURL returns HTTP/1.1 302 Moved
> Temporarily...

If you don't show us what headers you send and receive, it is hardly
impossible to even guess what happens. A 302 is usually sent back with a
Location: header as well which curl should follow...

> curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, 1);

This is not used correctly, unless your file name really is 1? I suspect a
lack of cookies is your problem.