curl-and-php

Re: help, configure curl with a router

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:15:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, atarax wrote:

> i would like to configure curl to function behind a router. I already test
> with the proxy command but it's do not seems to work.

curl is used everywhere all the time behind routers. Routers don't affect how
curl works.

> (i'm using win ME with apache 1.3.20 and just downloaded newest version of
> curl) since i have install the router, apache crash when i lauch it witch
> curl's dll on my php.ini. help me please :(

I don't think that has any relation to you using it behind a router.

You're just experiencing a regular bug somewhere in this software setup. I
think you should look for more details and answers in a regular PHP forum, as
others are likely to have done this already.