curl-and-php

Passing data to Web Java Applet

From: imran khalid <imranlink_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 06:49:14 +0000

HI,

I want to Post parameters to the Java Applet thats open in a Web page. This
Java Applet send SMS (chat)to the Mobile devices. I want to access this
Applet by CURL + PHP and want to post text data to it for sending SMS(chat)
to users.

<APPLET CODE = "chat" WIDTH = 410 HEIGHT = 300>
     <param name="img" value="copyright5.gif">
     <param name="NICK" value="MyNick">
     <param name="img1" value="smschat.gif">
</APPLET>

Sincerely,