curl-and-php

Re: Problem posting

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:22:48 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 contact_at_lespagesjeux.com wrote:

> I very new to LibCurl and would like to post data other a French website to
> connect and get periodically data information on it. Before sending this
> email to the group I try this code on my local network and it was pretty
> good but other the web nothing works!

Well, your curl functions look fine. It really isn't easy for anyone to
understand what "nothing works" mean in this case and what you want us to help
you with. We don't have any login to that site.

What does the site respond? What did you expect it to respond that it doesn't?
Should you follow locations?

 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]