curl-and-php

Re: session and NO cookies

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:03:59 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, beshoo wrote:

> when i send the $var to target file it lost hte spase
>
> eg : "Hi all can you help"
>
> it will be :
> Hiallcanyouhelp

When you don't include any details, it makes it very hard to help. All I can
do is guess.

I guess that you do POST and you send the data exactly as you show above, that
is with spaces in the data. Now, that is not properly encoded data. Spaces
should be encoded as %20.

--
 Daniel - been obfuscating curl source code since 1998.
 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]