curl-and-php

Re: Proxying cookies with curl

From: The Pope Of Chilli Town <baja_666_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:07:27 -0800 (PST)

Sorry about this, I didn't notice the PHP examples in
the libcurl section of the site.

I'll be able to perform the sort of operation I'm
looking to do with CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION.

In case anyone is reading this with the same problem I
had, an example of CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION is at
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/examples/?ex=callbacks.php

Thanks.

--- The Pope Of Chilli Town <baja_666_at_yahoo.com>