curl-and-php

Re: Apache Error After installing PHPbinding

From: Monte Davis <monteb_at_fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 06:26:49 -0400

Hello,

The last time I tried the installation I did not use the --enable-module-so
on the ./configure line. I did however try this during my previous attempts
at installation. I must say that it did remove the LoadModule error but I
still received an error:

/usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_log_config.so undefined symbol:
ap_escape_logitem

Therefore I went back to the beginning and decided to start over and post to
this list. I can go back and add the --enable-module=so

Thanks for your help,

Monte

-----

Monte Davis