curl-and-php

Re: Apache Error After installing PHPbinding

From: Erik Stieringer <erik_at_grossmontdesigns.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:46:42 -0700

Dear Monte,

LoadModule is a valid command for an Apache Configuration file. Can you
take a look at line 208 of the configuration file and tell us what is
specifically says? This may help track it down.

If you don't know how to do this, email this list back and I should be able
to provide some direction on it.

Erik