curl-and-php

Antw: Re: a question about curl php

From: Zheng Sun <Zheng.Sun_at_SCHOBER.DE>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:20:35 +0100

php 4.3.1
curl is included
win2k

i have not tried to post to other sites.. will you please send me an example to test ? but i am behind of a proxy server... :((

many thanks

sun

>>> daniel_at_haxx.se 02/27 2:13 >>>
On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Zheng Sun wrote:

> it returns no errors.. it just keeps connecting to server and nothing
> returns..

PHP version? curl version? What operating system and version?

> btw: i can not find even one example about php post data to server side
> through a proxy server.. sounds it's a untouchable area.. :((

It certainly is not. You may not find any PHP example scripts using this, but
it is frequently tested and verified to work in the libcurl development.

Regarding this specific failure, I don't know what's causing the problem.

Can you do other operations with curl? Can you do POSTs to other sites/URLs?