curl-and-php

Re: hi all :) please help >>>>

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:05:00 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Walid Al Masri wrote:

> Thank you for you helpfull information :)

It's not easy being helpful when you don't tell us what your problem is.

> please help me to find how can I write the correct code using curl_setopt
> ($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, 1 );

I doubt very much that you want to use that option.

Using that method, curl will use CONNECT to the proxy and then fire off GET
to it, assuming it will be tunneled to the remote host. If you can't make it
work using the normal proxy way, I can't see how this will work.