curl-and-php

Re: hi all :) please help >>>>

From: beshoo <beshoo_at_beshoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 04:44:42 +0300

Oh thank you Daniel for your help>
ok i under stand that i cant do that to fake the IP address.
but what i believe that if i tunnel my POST thru another Proxy server the IP
will be the New proxy server ip that i use it ,
cURL support that .. with this function :

 curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, "$proxyname:$proxyport");

but i test it with my company proxy server it is ( proxy.scs-net.org:8080)
it is not work :( may be i made some thing that`s not right in my coding .
and this function will be helpfull if i understan how can i use it

curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, 1 );

Please help me to do it :):)